Choosing the Right Angels for Your Fundraising Needs
Angels are individuals. Along with that comes an enormous variety of unique personalities and perspectives. Angel groups can help create more consistency, structure and organization in investments, while streamlining and simplifying the fundraising process for entrepreneurs.
Still, it is important to find the right fit. Factors to consider include:
- Finding investors eager to fund in your location
- Investors excited about funding innovations in your industry
- Level of experience versus how much flexibility they will give you
- If they are willing to be lead investors
- If they often participate in follow up rounds
- If they have a track record of successful exits
- The level of due diligence and proof of concept they require
- The amount they are willing to invest
True to their name, angels have really done wonders for many entrepreneurs and the startup ecosystem. Over the last decade the number of these investors has grown immensely as many individuals look to capitalize on the successes of their friends and peers. Many have organized as angel groups to learn, lower risk, and make more impactful investments.
Today, founders are almost spoiled for choice with such a variety of groups to approach. The key to success is finding the right matches, and presenting your pitch well.>>> READ MORE at: